group

group
TTS22 Group photo

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Call for Mail!!

Dear TTS22 Parents, Family and Friends,

You may already know that I will join the group in Namibia with the Campus Visit Trip. I’d like to extend an offer to all families to deliver up to 10 cards or letters to your daughters for you. If you would like to collect letters or cards from yourself, friends and/or family and mail them to the TTS PO Box 7058, Bozeman, MT 59771 (they must arrive no later than Wednesday, October 23rd), I will get them to your daughters (teachers included!!). Please don't send packages at all; we ask that you send nothing bigger than regular office sized envelopes, as I will need to pack light enough to meet the weight restrictions for my luggage. I'll collect your letters, cards, photos, newspaper clippings and hand deliver them straight to your daughters. 

Cheers,
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment